Wednesday, January 24, 2024

7 Year Blog Hiatus

 7 Years have passed since I posted anything to this blog.  Many events have occurred, all of them life-changing.  One thing that has remained constant is my creative flow, although that too, has ebbed.  I have been feeling like adding more flow to it, so here I am.

Although I do follow some other art blogs and YouTube channels, I have left all social media platforms, except for this one. 

My exploration into mixed-media continues, and I have participated silently (due to my absence on social media platforms) in many online art challenges.

Currently I am participating in the following:

Junk Journal January hosted by @megjournals and @GetMessyArt - a handmade journal collaged in conjunction with a daily prompt for the month of January 2024.

Stitch With Me 2024 hosted by @DanielaMellen - a slow stitch project with a monthly prompt.

CCT52Challenge hosted by @Caroline's Craft Tree - a weekly mixed media project using dice to determine item being made and number of prompts to use.

Forever Tag Journal hosted by @Caroline's Craft Tree - a monthly journal completed with freebies provided by Caroline at her Ko-Fi Shop.

Full Moon Art Challenge - hosted by Lepus Studio - make a work of art for each full moon in 2024.  Water colour is my chosen medium for this project and I have posted January's Full Moon below.


January - Wolf Moon/Winter Moon

Say hello if you happen to stop by.  Thanks and have a nice day!





 

 

2 comments:

Patricia lynch said...

Your works are Amazing Penny ! You are Incredibly Talented and so Creative. I Love being able to see your art this way. Love, Patricia

Penny said...

Thank you so much, Patricia! Your comments mean so much to me!
Love, Penny